PDF file containing 8 useful extra planner pages. Simply print the pages you need on any A4, black ink printer. Cut along the dotted line, punch and store pages in your planner ready for use.
- Easy to use match statistics sheets to record information across 5 different areas of game play!
- Possession Tracking: Choose to follow just your team or both, and track loss of possession. Are there unforced errors? Does it result from defensive efforts?
- Player Statistics: Keep a simple list of your individual players' efforts & errors. Limit the amount of statistics to specific areas such as defensive efforts, offensive efforts, unforced errors or penalties.
- Court Statisitics: A scale court diagram with room for side notes to track where on court specific efforts or error occur i.e. where is possession being lost? where are circle feeds occuring from?
- Shooting Record: Record basic shooting stats for goal attempts vs goals scored quarter by quarter for each shooter. Work out an overall match percentage for each shooter and aim for consistency in performance.
- Shooting Map: A basic diagram of the shooting circle divided into three shooting zones, short, medium and long. Record individual players shooting attempts on the diagram and give details feedback as to their success rate in each zone!
- Scale court diagram - Handy for explaining drills or match play.
- Blank notes page - Keep a few spares in the back of your folder for any extra notes.
Printable Statistics and Extras Pages
Once you have completed your payment at the check out you will be able to download the pdf immediately. Should you have any problems with the download please contact me and delivery can be organised via email.